Páginas

miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

I know there is always someone that's gonna need a smile more than me, and I decided to give him cause I know how much you can apreciatte it.
I know that a little life could be the most beautiful present to anyone and that everyone deserves the life it doesn't matter the colour, the voice, the face, the breed, if you're a rabbit or a human, we all deserve it.


Se que siempre hay alguien que necesitara una sonrisa mucho mas que yo, y decidi obsequiarsela porque se cuanto se puede apreciar
Sé que una pequeña vida puede ser el regalo mas grande para cualquiera, y que todos merecemos la vida sin importar color, voz, cara, raza, si eres un conejo o un humano, TODOS LA MERECEMOS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Image and video hosting by TinyPic